Brothers in Arms
- CLASSIC, WITH A TWIST
- Clean and considered with a scaled back 38mm minimalist design
- 3-HAND MOVEMENT
- 3-hand movement with date window at 3 o’clock and applied indices
- IN THE DETAILS
- Two-piece case with a chamfered, but smooth back designed for comfort against the wrist
- Stamped dial for a multidimensional appearance and color pop on second hand for that Nixon twist
- 18mm adjustable stainless steel shark mesh band with stainless steel locking clasp.
Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand movement with date function.
The dial features applied stainless steel hour and numeral indices as well as a printed seconds track, custom molded hands, and a date window at 3 o’clock.
38 mm, 50 meter/5 ATM custom stainless steel case, hardened mineral crystal, double gasket crown, stainless steel screw down caseback, and spring pin lugs.
18 mm adjustable stainless steel shark mesh watch band and stainless steel locking clasp.
50 METER / 5 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren’t right or if the watch isn’t put together correctly, we’ll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn’t mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don’t cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.