Inspired by military field instruments.
- FIELD INSTRUMENT DESIGNED
- Rugged design for an outdoor lifestyle, detailed in a contemporary appearance
- CHRONO AND DATE
- 5-hand chronograph, 24-hour and 30-minute subdials, countdown timer and date window at 6 o’clock
- Concave dial ring, rotational stainless steel bezel and second hand that serves as chronograph
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION
- Screwbar lugs for solid case-to-band connection and free-swing, 3-link bracelet with locking clasp
- FUNCTIONAL INNOVATION
- Antireflective coating to prevent case glare with crown at 3 o’clock and pushers at 2 and 4 o’clock
Miyota Japanese quartz 5 hand chronograph with date function and crown placement at 4 o’clock.
The dial features printed hour and seconds track on the concave ring, custom molded hands, applied 12 hour marker, a date window at 6 o’clock, and a 24 hour subdial at 3 o’clock. Chronograph function with second hand and a 30 minutes chrono subdial at 9 o’clock.
44mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom stainless steel case with hardened mineral crystal. Unidirectional stainless steel bezel, contrast plated stainless steel bezel insert with color fill countdown timer markings, custom screw bar lugs, stainless steel double gasket crown, and stainless steel screw down caseback.
22mm custom solid stainless steel free-swing 3 link bracelet and solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
100 METER / 10 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren’t right or if the watch isn’t put together correctly, we’ll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn’t mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don’t cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.