- Handsome, easy-to-read 51 mm design that launched the oversized trend, with adjustable tide tracker
- SWISS 3-HAND TIDE
- 3-hand Swiss movement with screw down pusher at 8 o’clock to adjust analog tide subdial
- WELL EQUIPPED
- Concave dial ring with rotating bezel with countdown timer, bold numbers and printed seconds track
- DURABLE DESIGN
- Custom Solid Stainless steel case and stainless steel 3-link bracelet with double locking clasp
- TEAM DESIGNED
- Crown positioned at 9 o’clock and pusher at 8 o’clock to prevent “wrist bite”
Nixon custom Swiss made quartz 3 hand with analog tide subdial and a 9-hour crown and pusher placement.
The dial is surrounded by a concave dial ring and includes bold printed indices, a printed seconds track, CD textured subdial and custom molded hands with luminous fill.
51mm, 300 meter/30 ATM custom solid stainless steel, solid stainless steel unidirectional rotating bezel with countdown timer, hardened mineral crystal, triple gasket screw down crown and pusher, stainless steel screw down caseback and screw pin lugs.
25 mm custom solid stainless steel 3 link bracelet with stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
300 METER / 30 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren’t right or if the watch isn’t put together correctly, we’ll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn’t mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don’t cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.